Vasa’s mission is to promote improved athletic performance, fitness and rehabilitation through quality training.
We strive to produce, sell & service premium quality innovative exercise products for the benefit of Vasa’s worldwide community, including our customers, employees, suppliers and friends.
Do you want to be part of our team?
Current job openings at Vasa, Inc:
Posted July 2018
The marketing coordinator’s primary responsibilities are to collaborate with management, co-workers, and sub-contractors to grow the Vasa brand by making Vasa products “accessible, addictive and widespread”, and ultimately contributing to increased sales.
The marketing coordinator will collaborate with Vasa’s team and sub-contractors to implement the company’s strategic marketing plan and growth objectives. Results will be measured & reported.
Primary results include:
- Manage and improve all copywriting for the Email program, website, blog, social media and all forms of communications with customers and prospects
- Collaborate with team members to improve the Email program by contributing to planning, creation of email content, editing, etc.
- Manage the company’s Content marketing plan and Social media channels to increase qualified prospects by 20% per year
- Measure & report on the performance of marketing initiatives
- Contribute to growing organic traffic to the website and increase conversion to sales
- Coordinate & collaborate with sub-contractors when necessary
- Be prepared to represent the company at event expos when
The position requires proven success in marketing & communications, with a goal-oriented, data-driven approach to planning and measurement of results.
The ideal candidate must be highly organized, have an excellent ability to prioritize, communicate effectively and collaborate with a team to “play the plan”. We are seeking an outstanding person who has the following characteristics and experience:
- A positive attitude with a “can do” work ethic and a friendly personality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled at using an analytical, goal-oriented, and measurable approach to marketing and customer communications that improve the company’s marketing & sales
- Excellent project management & people skills, including the ability to lead a small team to success with priority projects;
- Ability to create high-quality content (e.g. email copy, website copy, blog articles, social media posts, and possibly scripts for video)
- Can establish clear expectations & accountability with sub-contractors.
- Comfortable working independently and collaboratively to achieve results;
- Willing to “wear several hats” in order to implement the marketing plan
- Respected co-worker and leads by example
- Proficiency with Word Press, Active Campaign (or similar e-mail marketing platform), Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics,
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience in relevant field.
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE & CHARACTERISTICS:
- Personal experience participating in competitive sports, especially swimming and/or triathlon, and enthusiastic about maintaining a fitness lifestyle.
- Friendly, likable, positive, persistent, diligent, and self-aware.
- Eager to be an evangelist of the company and our mission
HOW TO APPLY?
Please send an introduction letter that includes the following items:
- Highlight 2 projects that you worked on, preferably led, that resulted in specific results;
- Provide 2 samples of your writing that are live on the web;
- Describe your experience with an e-commerce platform. Include what you liked and disliked.
- Salary & benefits will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Send us a letter describing why you are best for the job and include your resume, professional references & salary requirements. Please send via Email to: Karen Bisbee – email@example.com.
Salary & benefits will be commensurate with experience.
Please, no calls or drop-ins.