IN THIS BOOK, YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- A smart, time-efficient method for improving your open water swimming.
- How to painlessly overcome the challenges most athletes face.
- Why a focus on better body position and increased propulsion matters.
- How to leverage land-based training to swim stronger, better, faster!
Triathlon Freestyle Simplified also includes powerful wisdom and insights from many world-class coaches and athletes found in the “From Experience” sections throughout the book. Their stories and advice bring relatable, real-world perspectives that will help you maximize your swim training and improve technique.
IN READING THIS BOOK, YOU WILL ALSO LEARN HOW TO:
- Structure training cycles for maximum consistency and performance.
- Do key workouts designed to enhance speed, endurance, and efficiency.
- Fix common stroke limiters through focused form practice.
- Use essential land-based training to build strength, power, and durability.
- A commonsense approach that helps every time-crunched athlete focus on what matters most in training and race preparation.
- How to effectively leverage land-based training for more strength, power, and endurance.
Note: Click this link to see Amazon product reviews and purchase the Kindle copy.